This delicious dog food recipe is great for all pooches out there, but it is especially suitable for dogs who have issues with diarrhea.
In that case, many vets suggest a switch to a high-grade mix of wet and dry food, and here we have just the thing for you, without barking the bank. Sorry, BREAKING the bank.
Let’s get busy!
(ALSO READ: Easy Crockpot Beef & Rice Meal)
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 2 c. frozen peas
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 c. frozen green beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
How to make it
- Place meat in the crockpot. Add water, but just enough to cover the chicken meat.
- Add potato, carrots, kidney beans, and green beans.
- Cook on low setting for up to 9 hours. At the 8 and a half hour mark, add the frozen peas and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Once it is done, drain off excess liquid, but add olive oil. Stir and let it cool.
- When cooled, make daily portions and store them individually in Ziploc bags and freeze.
NOTE: Before each serving, place a bag in the fridge to defrost overnight.